Post COVID19 Update
Updated: Jun 12, 2020
We have tentatively opened our office for appointments and procedures on May 28, 2020.
If you have any chance of exposure to the Coronavirus in the last 2 weeks OR
If you have any of the following symptoms: Fever, Cough, Sore Throat, Nausea, Loss of Taste, Diarrhea, Shortness of breath, PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT and seek medical help, if necessary.
To enable minimal contact between patients and to prevent infection, we have the following in place:
· Wear a MASK prior to entering the office.
· Pick up the gloves provided as soon as you enter. (Gloves worn from outside are not permitted). If you do not want to or cannot wear gloves, you will need to WASH your hands with SOAP AND WATER for 20 seconds as soon as you enter.
· When you come in, you will need to fill out a quick questionnaire about possible Covid-19 symptoms and have your temperature taken.
· Depending on the schedule, we may ask you to WAIT in the CAR until your appointment time. All escorts for sedated patients will need to wait in the car (but stay in the premises) until the patient is ready to be discharged.
· To minimize your time in our office, we ask for NEW patients to do their registration at HOME prior to the appointment. (See Patient Registration on the Home page)
· STAY HOME if you are sick
· All our staff are also subject to the same protocol.
Here is a simple flowchart released by the CDC to help patients avoid going to the Emergency room or hospital:
Call our office 410-337-7755 with any questions. We hope you and your family are staying safe.