Oral and maxillofacial surgery is performed to treat diseases and defects involving both the functional and aesthetic aspects of the hard and soft tissues of the oral and maxillofacial region. Dr. John provides the following services:
- Oral implant expertise utilizing multiple types of dental implants for your maximum success
- Bone Grafting for implant enhancement
- Anesthesia is provided for your health and comfort
- Evaluation and extraction of third molars (wisdom teeth) and other teeth.
- Reconstructive procedures including jaw surgery, repair of jaw fractures and TMJ (temporomandibular joint) disorders and oral pathology.
- Pediatric care and emergency services are also available.
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is a specialty practice which requires four to six years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training. Dr. John additionally completed his MD. See Surgical Services on this website for a more complete description of services offered.