Insurance & Fees

Our business office staff is experienced with insurance procedures and can answer most questions regarding billing or insurance coverage. We will give you a fee-for-services during the initial consultation. Insurance generally pays a portion of your bill. For your convenience, our staff will prepare and send your insurance claim. In most cases, the insurance carrier will reimburse you directly. Fees for services are based on the complexity of the treatment, not on what insurance companies allow. 

We accept the following insurance plans:

  • Aetna Extended
  • Care 500 Series, Care POS, Care PPO, Care Platinum PPO, Care Platinum POS
  • Cigna
  • Delta Dental
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

We ask all patients to make a down payment when or before services are performed. Our financial policy allows for a deposit of 65% at the time of surgery. The remaining 35% is billed in approximately 1 month. This will allow time for your insurance carrier to reimburse you.

Please remember that you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.

In special situations, other financial arrangements will be made. We accept VISA, Mastercard and Discover credit cards. Please talk to our business staff about your needs.

We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect payments made by your insurance company during that time period. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid its portion is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan, but that must be implemented prior to any actual procedures.