Stephen Cameron, DDS
Meet Dr. Cameron
Dr. Stephen Cameron, recently named one of Baltimore’s Best for the fourth time, is a Johns Hopkins Hospital trained oral and maxillofacial surgeon. A native Virginian, he received an undergraduate degree in biology in 1971 from the University of Virginia and a Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the Medical College of Virginia in 1976. Post graduate specialty training was obtained at Johns Hopkins Hospital and Maryland’s Shock Trauma Center. His residency was completed in 1982, and he was Board Certified in 1985. He has maintained a private practice emphasizing implant surgery since 1982.
Dr. Cameron is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. In addition, he is licensed by the Maryland State Board of Dental Examiners, certified by the Maryland State Board to provide Anesthesia and Surgery, and ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certified and Pediatric Advanced Life Support certified.
Dr. Cameron is also affiliated with the following:
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Mid-Atlantic Society of Oral and Maxillofacial surgeons
- Maryland Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Baltimore County Dental Association
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon
- Pierre Fauchard Academy